Showa - 381 Microfibre
gloves to come out of the Showa research and development department. Slipping the glove on for the first time, you will immediately feel the high dexterity, innovative design and all-round quality build that is the Showa 381.
Tiny bubbles are embedded into the palm to allow for excellent grip in wet and oily conditions without affecting the lifespan of the glove.
The most noticeable feature of this glove is the extremely lightweight and breathable microfibre liner on the back of the hand. Used by athletes to increase performance, microfibre has natural wicking properties that draws moisture away from the skin, leaving the user cool and dry. Say goodbye to sweaty hands!
• Long lasting grip in dry, light oil and oil submersion situations
• Foamed embossed finish encourages grease removal
• Excellent abrasion resistance
• Micro porous nitrile coating
• Polyester and spandex microfibre
• Palm thickness: 0.9mm
• Ultra-light wight: 19g